By 1848 Camden was part of a daily mail coach service from Sydney to Goulburn.
A Telegraph Office was opened in 1877 and in 1878 it was proposed to combine the two offices into a Government built building.
1945, the most modern building on site; a Well, now covered, provided fresh water for the whole farm group; Slaughterhouse; Shearing Shed; Carpenters Shop; Pig-sties; Smokehouse; Granary c.1840's; Creamery c.1820's and Community Hall.
Belgenny was the home farm for the Camden Park Estate and it is here that the Macarthur flocks were brought.
The building's appearance has altered over the years but the old columns remaining along the footpath clearly indicate its early beginnings.